You can't be confident that there is someone else looking out for your safety--you have to do that yourself," says James Weber, president of the Association of Professional Piercers.
What does APP stand for?
APP stands for Association of Professional Piercers
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of APP
We have 498 other meanings of APP in our Acronym Attic
- Art in Public Places
- Asbury Park Press (newspaper)
- Asia Pacific Photo (Malaysia)
- Asia Pulp and Paper (Singapore)
- Assessing Pupils' Progress (formal teacher assessment scheme used in UK schools)
- Asset Protection Planner
- Assets Protection Program
- Associação de Professores de Português (Portugal)
- Associated Press of Pakistan
- Association for Portland Progress
- Association of Purchasing Professionals
- Association Past President
- Associative Parallel Processor
- Atactic Polypropylene
- Atelier de Pédagogie Personnalisée (French: Personalized Pedagogy Workshop)
- ATM Peer-to-Peer
- Atmospheric-Pressure Plasma
- Atom Publishing Protocol (computing)
- Atomic Power Plant
- Attached Payload Pallet
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to making sure a facility has been recognized by the state, Overton says, consumers can check to see whether a piercing shop is certified by the Association of Professional Piercers, an organization with even more stringent standards than the state.
When healed, tissue on the inside of a hole in the ear lobe leaves a scar, explains Patrick McCarthy, president of the Association of Professional Piercers (APP).