Dr Michael Knight, of the Association of Police Surgeons said: "We are extremely concerned that Dr Kumar is in this position.
What does APS stand for?
APS stands for Association of Police Surgeons
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of APS
We have 911 other meanings of APS in our Acronym Attic
- Arrival Pilot Station (shipping)
- Arya Pratinidhi Sabha (South Africa)
- Asociación Proyecto Sacatepequez (Sacatepequez Project Association)
- Asset Protection Service LLC (Chantilly, VA)
- Associação Portuguesa de Surdos (Portuguese: Portuguese Association of the Deaf; est. 1956)
- Associated Press Stylebook
- Association des Professionnels du Solaire (French: Solar Business Association)
- Association for Project Safety (UK)
- Association for Psychological Science (Washington, DC)
- Association of Planning Supervisors
- Association of Productivity Specialists
- Association of Professional Sikhs
- Association of Professionals and Supervisors (Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
- Association Professionnelle Sucrière (French: Professional Sugar Association; Morocco)
- Association Prudence au Sahel (Burkina Faso)
- Assurance Prospection Simplifiée (French: Insurance Prospecting Simplified)
- Assured Produce Scheme
- Astrophysical and Planetary Sciences (University of Colorado)
- Asynchronous Protocol Specification
- Atiyah-Patodi-Singer (theorem)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 27 doctors were offered the chance to tender for the contract, but refused to under-cut terms agreed last year after negotiations between local government, the British Medical Association and the Association of Police Surgeons.
Dr Michael Knight, chairman of the BMA's forensic medical committee and honorary secretary of the Association of Police Surgeons, said the role of a police surgeon had become increasingly specialised with examinations of victims of sexual assault, looking after substance abusers and the care of the mentally ill.