What does APGE stand for?
APGE stands for Association of Petroleum Geochemical Explorationists (Littleton, CO)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of APGE
We have 1 other meaning of APGE in our Acronym Attic
- Asia Pacific Gateway and Corridor Initiative (Canada)
- AIDS Project Greater Danbury (Danbury, CT)
- Astellas Pharma Global Development, Inc. (Astellas Pharma, Inc.)
- Atmospheric Pressure Glow Discharge
- Auger Pressure Grouted Displacement (deep foundation building)
- Automatic Population of Geospatial Databases
- Astellas Pharma Global Development Europe
- Advanced Postgraduate Diploma in Education (Chinese University of Hong Kong)
- Associated Parliamentary Group for Design and Innovation (Policy Connect)
- Alianza Popular de Guinea Ecuatorial (Spanish: Popular Action of Equatorial Guinea)
- Association of Polish Geomorphologists (Poland)
- Aunt Polly's Glass Eye (band)
- Aberdeen Proving Grounds Edgewood Area
- Activity Plan Generator
- Asia-Pacific Gender Equality Network (United Nations Office for Project Services)
- Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited (Andhra Pradesh, India)
- Asian-Pacific Global Environmental Research Network
- Automatic Program Generation for Embedded Systems
- All-Pole Gamma-Tone Filter
- Antisymmetrical Product of Group Functions