Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's (CDC) Act Against AIDS initiative and the National Association of People Living with HIV/AIDS, the official sponsor of National HIV Testing Day, also are supporting the effort.
What does APLWHA stand for?
APLWHA stands for Association of People Living With HIV/AIDS
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Airport/Long-Term (parking; Bay Area Rapid Transit; San Francisco, CA)
- Auxiliary Heterotopic Partial Liver Transplantation (surgery)
- Atmospheric Pressure-Low-Temperature Microwave Digestion
- Andhra Pradesh Linux Users Group (India)
- Andean Potato Latent Virus
- Application Part Load Value (efficiency)
- Applied Part Load Value (gas cooling metric)
- Arbeitsdatei PIOS LandesVerrat
- Association des Professeurs de Langue Vivante (French: Association of Foreign Language Teachers)
- Asymmetric Periodic Leaky-Wave Antenna
- Asia-Pacific Lasallian Youth Congress (cultural group)
- Academy of Psychosomatic Medicine
- Access Policy Manager (network security; F5)
- Account and Profile Management
- Account and Profile Manager
- Accounts Payable Management (Sprint)
- Accounts Payable Module
- Accredited Payables Manager
- Accumulated Path Metric
- Acoustic Protective Measures
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Association of people living with HIV/AIDS (Bidho) held its 7th regular annual meeting at the Hall of Orotta National Referral Hospital.
The AIDS advocacy group National Association of People Living with HIV/AIDS, also known as NAPWA, has been running a campaign for the past few years against insurers and banks to end alleged discriminatory policies.