Jude to receive the honor from the Association of Pediatric Oncology Social Workers MEMPHIS, Tenn.
What does APOSW stand for?
APOSW stands for Association of Pediatric Oncology Social Workers
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Austrian Positioning System
- Assessment Principles for Offshore Safety Cases (Health and Safety Executive; UK)
- Automated Point of Sale Device (fuels transactions)
- Advanced Process-Oriented Self-Directed Learning Environment (EU research and development integrated project)
- Asia-Pacific Occupational Safety and Health Organization
- Advisory Panel on Substance Misuse (Welsh Assembly Government; UK)
- Aberdeen Prospective Osteoporosis Screening Study (UK)
- Army Publications Ordering and Subscription System
- Asia-Pacific Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine (Hong Kong)
- Alabama Peace Officers Standards and Training Commission (Montgomery, AL)
- Actual Point of Termination
- Additional Point of Termination
- Alternate Point of Termination
- Amplification of Papillomavirus Oncogene Transcripts
- Amyloid-Producing Odontogenic Tumor (veterinary pathology)
- Asia Pacific On-Board Travel
- Associazioni Produttori Ortofrutticoli Trentini (Italian: Fruit and Vegetable Producers Association Trentino; Trentino, Italy)
- A Piece of the Action (band)
- Alpha Phi Omega-Theta Alpha (fraternity chapter)
- Automatic Positioning Telemetering Antenna
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Association of Pediatric Oncology Social Workers (APOSW): an international organization for professional social workers employed in the field of pediatric oncology.