Nancy works closely with the Association of Pediatric Hematology Oncology Nurses, serving as coordinator and instructor of the APHON Pediatric Chemotherapy/Biotherapy Certification provider course held twice a year at UC Davis Health System.
What does APHON stand for?
APHON stands for Association of Pediatric Hematology Oncology Nurses (Illinois)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Association of Professors of Human or Medical Genetics
- Asia-Pacific Heads of Maritime Safety Agencies
- Advanced Public Health Nurse (various organizations)
- Army Public Health Nursing
- Asia-Pacific Heart Network (est. 1997)
- A Pale Horse Named Death (band)
- Association de Pharmacie Hospitalière de la Région Nord et Pas de Calais
- Asian Physics Olympiad
- Association de la Pharmacie Hospitalière de l'Ouest
- Association of Public Health Observatories (Department of Health; UK)
- Auto Print Head Optimisation System (Epson, Ltd.; UK)
- Association de Pharmacie Hospitaliere de l'Oise Somme Aisne
- Alberta Perinatal Health Program (Alberta, Canada)
- Asia-Pacific Humanitarian Partnership
- Assistance Publique - Hôpitaux de Paris (Paris Hospitals, France)
- Association for Professional Hypnosis and Psychotherapy
- Association of Pre-Health Professionals (Statesboro, GA)
- Association of Pre-Mixed Cement Producers of Puerto Rico (Spanish)
- Annual Public Health Report (UK)
- Asia-Pacific Human Resources