What does APRTF stand for?
APRTF stands for Association of Parson Russell Terrier Fanciers (Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Association of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons of Southern Africa
- Abdominopelvic Radiotherapy (medical treatment)
- Adenine Phosphoribosyltransferase
- Arkkitehtityöhuone Artto Palo Rossi Tikka (Finland architects)
- Army Physical Readiness Test
- Association for Past Life Research and Therapies (now International Association For Regression Research and Therapies)
- ASEAN PouItry Research and Training Centre
- Asia-Pacific Regional Technology Centre (rural agricultural organization; Bangkok, Thailand)
- Agricultural Policy Research Unit (Bunda College of Agriculture, University of Malawi; Lilongwe, Malawi)
- Animal Production Research Unit (various locations)
- Anomalistic Psychology Research Unit (Goldsmiths College, University of London, UK)
- Association of Pacific Rim Universities
- Australian Police Rugby Union Association Inc.
- Average Revenue Per User
- Agence de la Promotion et de la Rationalisation de l'utilisation de l'Energie (French)
- Association of Professors Retired from the University of Ottawa (Ontario, Canada)
- Aeronautics & Phenomena Research Victoria (Australia)
- airway pressure release ventilation