As a result of her dedication and professionalism, she is a member of the Association of Operating Room Nurses and the Society of Urologic Nurses and Associates.
What does AORN stand for?
AORN stands for Association of Operating Room Nurses (name changed)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AORN
We have 9 other meanings of AORN in our Acronym Attic
- Acceptance of Risk Letter
- Another Orgone Research Laboratory
- Age of Risk Management
- Aspect-Oriented Reflective Middleware (computing)
- Association of Operating Room Nurses
- Anishinabek Ontario Resource Management Council (Canada)
- Agent-Object Relationship Modeling Language (computing)
- Agent-Oriented Rule Markup Language
- Aptium Oncology Research Network (Los Angeles, CA)
- As of Right Now
- Association of Orthopedic Nurses
- Association of Perioperative Registered Nurses
- Association of Registered Nurses
- Alberta Occupant Restraint Program (Canada)
- Association of Retired Police (Washington, DC)
- Association of Retired Police Officers of the District of Columbia
- Autonomous Orbiter Rapid Prototype (US NASA)
- Anomalous Origin of the Right Pulmonary Artery
- Any One Regular Priced Item
- Association of Oregon Recyclers
Samples in periodicals archive:
conferences including Association of Operating Room Nurses Congress, European Operating Room Nurses Congress, ANA Magnate Conference, Ambulatory Surgery Conference, Japanese Operating Room Nurses Congress, Korean Association of Operating Room Nurses and Australian College of Operating Room Nurses.
Wagner has been a member of numerous associations, chapters and groups in the health care industry, including Sigma Theta Tau - Gamma Chapter, Iowa Organization of Nursing Leaders, Association of Critical Care Nurses, Eastern Iowa Chapter of the Oncology Nursing Society, Oncology Nursing Society, Iowa Riverbed Chapter of the Oncology Nursing Society, Emergency Nurses Association, Iowa Nurses Association, American Nurses Association, and Association of Operating Room Nurses.
The event was co-sponsored by CNA District 8, the Centennial Chapter of Association of Operating Room Nurses, and the University of Northern Colorado School of Nursing Emeritus Faculty.
LOS ANGELES, March 18 /PRNewswire/ -- A unique, high-sensitivity, double surgical glove that saves time and money will be debuted at the Association of Operating Room Nurses (AORN) Congress in San Diego, March 20-25.
Association of Operating Room Nurses Antelope Valley Hospital Medical Center: Tawn Hanson.
We handle board members' airline reservations, make sure they know how to get from the airport to the meeting facility, and provide the names and home phone numbers of staff members to contact in case any problems come up," says Sylvia Rottman, director of meeting services for the Association of Operating Room Nurses (AORN), Denver.
Published independent reports by the Association of Operating Room Nurses (AORN) and Dyer-Gerenaich-Waldhams illustrate a strong case for the superior benefits of BAC formulations as compared to alcohol-based hand sanitizers.