The Association of Ontario Health Centres called the announcement historic.
What does AOHC stand for?
AOHC stands for Association of Ontario Health Centres (Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AOHC
- Administrators in Oncology/Hematology Assembly (Medical Group Management Association)
- Alabama Oncology Hematology Associates (medical practice; Montgomery, AL)
- Alabama Open Horseman's Association
- American Osteopathic Hospital Association
- Association of Harrogate Apprentices (UK)
- Association of Oregon Housing Authorities (Tualatin, OR)
- Association on Harmful Algal Blooms in the South China Sea (Hong Kong)
- Adult Onset Heart Block
- American Occupational Health Conference
- Association of Ohio Health Commissioners (Columbus, OH)
- Association of Hawaiian Civic Clubs
- Academy of Hair Design (Springfield, MO)
- Archdiocesan Office for Human Development (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- Air Oil Heat Exchanger (avionics)
- Association of Oral History Educators
- Agent of Human Granulocytic Ehrlichiosis
- Asosiasi Obat Hewan Indonesia (Indonesian: Indonesia Veterinary Drug Association)
- Autistic Other Health Impaired (educational classification)
- Asian Outreach Hong Kong
- Alameda Oakland Home Learners (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Association of Ontario Health Centres, Toronto.
The Association of Ontario Health Centres applauded Smitherman's announcement, saying he "made primary health care and prevention in Ontario Communities a top priority.