nilotica) used during the experimental period was analyzed for dry matter content according to the methods of the Association of Official Analytical Chemists (1995).
What does AOAC stand for?
AOAC stands for Association of Official Analytical Chemists (now AOAC International)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AOAC
We have 26 other meanings of AOAC in our Acronym Attic
- Arizona Occupational Administrators Association (community colleges, Phoenix, AZ)
- American Osteopathic Academy of Addiction Medicine (LaGrange, IL)
- Asian and Oceanian Affairs Bureau
- Academy of Orthodontic Assisting Certified (Trapezio)
- Aero-Optic Evaluation Center
- Always On/Always Connected
- Association for the New Organ of the Auditoire de Calvin (Geneva, Switzeralnd)
- Association of Analytical Chemists
- Association of Analytical Communities
- Association of Official Agricultural Chemists (est. 1884)
- Association of Official Analytical Chemists International
- Attack Operations Against Critical Mobile Targets
- Association of Official Analytical Chemists Research Institute
- AIDS Orphans Assistance Database (Burlington, MA)
- Arab Organization for Agricultural Development
- Army Organic Air Defense
- Adult-Onset Attention Deficit Disorder
- Association for Online Academic (UK)
- Association for Online Academic Excellence
- Adam Opel AG Germany (German car manufacturer, part of GM global)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This was measured according to the method of the Association of Official Analytical Chemists [AOAC, 1995], that is, the amount of 0.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The winemakers, whose own study was published by The Journal of the Association of Official Analytical chemists, contend that the assay uses poor precision.
Determination of Total Dietary Fiber in Foods and Food Products: Collaborative Study," Journal of the Association of Official Analytical Chemists International 68, 677-679 (1985).
In 1965, the organization changed its name to the Association of Official Analytical Chemists, and in 1979 the organization was spun off from FDA and today remains an independent not-for-profit organization.
5 percent of sampled foods violated those limits, the researchers report in the May June JOURNAL OF THE ASSOCIATION OF OFFiCIAL ANALYTICAL CHEMISTS INTERNATIONAL.
Charm II has been thoroughly tested and approved by the Association of Official Analytical Chemists (AOAC), a professional organization that evaluates test methods.
Bacillus subtilis is the aerobic spore-forming bacteria used in the Association of Official Analytical Chemists Sporicidal Test 966.