We need a cultural change," summed up Bruce Silverglade of the International Association of Consumer food organisations (IACFO), an association of non-governmental organisations.
What does ANGOS stand for?
ANGOS stands for Association of Non-Governmental Organisation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Air Naval Gunfire Liaison Company (US Marine Corps)
- Anglicans Cooperating in Overseas Relief and Development
- Asociación Nacional de Grupos de Mujeres Rurales del Uruguay
- Air National Guard Management Utility
- Anglo-Norman (linguistics)
- Algemene Nederlandse Gehandicapten Organisatie (Dutch: Equal Opportunities for Persons with Disabilities)
- Association of Non-Governmental Organisations of Aotearoa (New Zealand)
- Asian NGO Colalition (for Agrarian and Rural Development; Quezon City, Philippines)
- Associazione Nazionale Guariti O Lungoviventi Oncologici (Italian: National Association of Healed Lungoviventi Oncology)
- Angola Press Agency
- Air National Guard Operational Support Transport Aircraft
- All Night Grad Party
- Alaska Natural Gas Pipeline Act
- Associazione Nazionale Garanzia Qualita (Rome, Italy; technical institute)
- Animal Genetic Ressources
- Army National Guard Regulation
- Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University (India)
- Air National Guard Readiness Center
- Australian Narrow Gauge Railway Museum Society
- Air National Guard Station
Samples in periodicals archive:
Among other speakers were Mildred Sandi of Zimbabwe's national association of non-governmental organisations who pleaded for free and fair elections to be held by president Robert Mugabe.
A government of national unity founded upon an elitist power sharing agreement is no guarantee that the humanitarian and other needs of the people of Zimbabwe will be addressed and healed," the National Association of Non-governmental Organisations said in a statement.