Association of Mutual Funds in India (Amfi) Chairman Milind Barve , who is also managing director of the country's largest fund house, HDFC Mutual Fund, recently said in New Delhi that worldwide mutual funds manage pension money and the industry has been demanding a similar role in India.
What does AMFI stand for?
AMFI stands for Association of Mutual Funds in India (Mumbai, India)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AMFI
We have 6 other meanings of AMFI in our Acronym Attic
- Aviemore Mountain Film Festival (UK)
- American Medical Fly Fishing Association
- Analysis and Modeling of Faces and Gestures (workshop)
- Alberta Monitoring For Health (Canada)
- Angiomatoid Malignant Fibrous Histiocytoma
- Alternative Medicine Foundation, Inc. (Bethesda, MD)
- American Messianic Fellowship International
- Area Median Family Income
- Association of Micro Finance Institutions (various locations)
- Association of Mutual Fund Investors
- American Forces Information Service
- Acoustic Measurement Facilities Improvement Program
- Advanced Multi-Function Interface System
- Association of Microfinance Institutions of Uganda
- American Muslims for Jerusalem (est. 1999)
- Alma Mater Football League (fantasy football)
- Amin Mohammad Foundation Ltd. (India)
- Association Médicale Franco-Libanaise
- Advances in Mathematical Fluid Mechanics
- Alternative Means of Financing and Managing
Samples in periodicals archive:
Meanwhile, highlighting the need of the government to examine the role of the Association of Mutual Funds in India (AMFI) and SEBI, Bhave proposed that AMFI must explore a self-regulatory role for the mutual fund industry by giving a policy paper on mutual funds to the SEBI and the government.
Key Topics Covered: * Overview of Indian Mutual Fund Industry * History of Indian Mutual Fund Industry * Current Scenario * Growth Facts * Making Mutual Funds better * Regulatory Authorities * Association of Mutual Funds in India * Broad Guidelines issued for a Mutual Fund * FDI * Organization of a Mutual Fund * Benefits of Mutual Funds * Advantages of Mutual Funds * Disadvantages of Mutual Funds * Broad Mutual Funds Types * General Types of Mutual Funds in India * Mutual Fund Companies in India * Risk Involved with Mutual Funds * Challenges for Indian Mutual Fund Industry in India * Future of Mutual Funds in India * Annexure For more information visit http://www.