SOURCE Association of Minor League Umpires (AMLU)/OPEIU
What does AMLU stand for?
AMLU stands for Association of Minor League Umpires
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AMLU
We have 1 other meaning of AMLU in our Acronym Attic
- Array Microwave Limb Sounder
- Master of Arts in Library Science
- Anti-Money Laundering and Suspicious Cases Unit (Central Bank of the United Arab Emirates)
- Asymptotic Maximum Likelihood Sequence Detection
- American Magic-Lantern Theater (East Haddam, CT)
- Analog Matched Linear Transform (filtering)
- Anterior Mitral Leaflet Thickness
- Accreditation Manual for Long Term Care
- Autologous Mixed Lymphocyte-Tumor Culture (cancer research)
- Anti-Money Laundering Unit (various nations)
- Abelson Murine Leukaemia Virus (immunology)
- Advanced Memory Loader Verifier (US NAvy F/A-18 avionics)
- Académie de Musiques Modernes (French: Academy of Modern Music)
- Accompagnateur en Moyenne Montagne
- Acoustic Mismatch Model
- Administrador del Mercado Mayorista (Guatemala)
- Advanced Maillist Manager (software)
- Advanced Management Module (IBM)
- Advanced Missile Model
- Advantage Marketing Systems, Inc. (stock symbol)
Samples in periodicals archive:
26, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Association of Minor League Umpires (AMLU)/OPEIU Guild 322, the labor union that represents all professional Minor League Baseball umpires in the United States and Canada, announces that current President Shaun Francis will begin a third consecutive term as head of the union.
Association of Minor League Umpires (AMLU/OPEIU Guild 322) Agrees to Five-Year Deal NEW YORK, Nov.