What does AMPHL stand for?
AMPHL stands for Association of Medical Professionals with Hearing Losses
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Accurate Manufactured Products Group (Indianapolis, IN)
- Agile Methodology Project Group (software development)
- Auckland Microheli Pilots Group (New Zealand)
- Australian Major Projects Group (Sydney, New South Wales, Australia)
- Ample Gains Product (WCCS)
- Association Médicale pour la Prévention de la Guerre Nucléaire (French: Medical Association for the Prevention of Nuclear War; Belgium)
- American Municipal Power Generating Station (Ohio)
- Acute Massive Pulmonary Hemorrhage (microbiology)
- Amphibious Tractor (WWII Marine Corps)
- Adaptive Message Passing Interface
- Advance Magazine Publishers, Inc.
- Advanced Manufacturing Propulsion Initiative (US Air Force)
- Annual Military Personnel Inspection
- Asociación Mexicana de Profesionales Inmobiliarios (Mexican Association of Real Estate Professionals)
- Associated Milk Producers Inc.
- Automated Mission Planning Infrastructure
- Alberta Motion Pictures Industry Association (Canada)
- Annual Meeting and Professional Improvement Conference