director of the Section of Immunology and of the Clinical Immunology Laboratories at The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, has been chosen to receive the Erwin Neter Award of the Association of Medical Laboratory Immunologists (AMLI).
What does AMLI stand for?
AMLI stands for Association of Medical Laboratory Immunologists
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AMLI
We have 9 other meanings of AMLI in our Acronym Attic
- American Muslim Law Enforcement Officers Association
- African Maritime Law Enforcement Partnership
- Applied Mathematics Letters
- Agence Méditerranéenne de Location de Films (French)
- Animaniacs Mega Lyrics File
- Asset Backed Commercial Paper Money Market Fund Liquidity Facility (US government)
- Autocrine Motility-Like Factor (cancer research)
- Association des Médecins de Langue Française du Canada
- Abandoned Mine Lands Initiative (USGS)
- American Medical and Life Insurance (New York)
- American Memorial Life Insurance Company
- American Medical and Life Insurance Company (est. 1964; Hicksville, NY)
- American Mutual Liability Insurance Company
- Anti-Money Laundering Information Database (IMoLIN)
- Alaska Municipal League Investment Pool
- Australian Meat and Livestock Industry Policy Council
- Abandoned Mine Land Information System (Office of Surface Mining)
- American Literature
- Acute Mixed Lineage Leukemia
- Aston Middletown Little League (Elwyn, PA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is past-president of the American Board of Allergy and Immunology, the Society for Pediatric Research, Interasma, the American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology, and the Association of Medical Laboratory Immunologists.
Bellanti is president-elect of the Association of Medical Laboratory Immunologists.