He had virtually given up hope when someone told him that the Association of Medical Doctors of Asia was seeking someone to be ''Mr.
What does AMDA stand for?
AMDA stands for Association of Medical Doctors of Asia (Nepal)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AMDA
We have 35 other meanings of AMDA in our Acronym Attic
- ACTS Mobile Domain Assembly
- American Machinery Dealers Association
- American Medical Directors Association
- American Metal Detecting Association
- American Metaphysical Doctors Association
- American Musical Dramatic Academy
- Arizona Mule Deer Association
- Asian Model Driven Architecture
- Asset Management and Disposition Agreement (US FDIC)
- Association of Medical Doctors for Asia
- Austrian Medical Doctors Association
- Automated Microarray Data Analysis
- Automated Multi-Dataset Analysis
- Automatic Meta Data Assignment
- Air and Missile Defense Data Analysis Network
- Aircraft Meteorological Data Relay
- Advanced Microprogrammed Data Acquisition System (computer science)
- Advanced Multiple Data Annotation System
- Airborne Mine Detection and Surveillance System
- Application Messaging and Directory Access Services
Samples in periodicals archive:
01250-2-40709 AND WRITE 'AFGHAN REFUGEES') Medical workers of the Association of Medical Doctors of Asia (AMDA), a Japan-based international nongovernmental organization (NGO) providing medical treatment to Afghan refugees in Pakistan, will also conduct operations in Afghanistan, an AMDA member said Wednesday.
27 Kyodo The Association of Medical Doctors of Asia (AMDA), an international nongovernmental group based in Okayama, western Japan, said Wednesday it will send a doctor Thursday to Cambodia, which has been hit hard by floods.
The Association of Medical Doctors of Asia (AMDA) said that due to a shortage of infant specialists and facilities in the area, infant mortality is high.
As for support to NGOs providing medical treatment to Afghan refugees, Japan will give some 60 million yen to the Japan International Friendship and Welfare Foundation (JIFF) and about 38 million yen to the Association of Medical Doctors of Asia (AMDA), the ministry said.
The groups represented in the meeting include the Association of Medical Doctors of Asia (AMDA), which has sent a medical team to Albania to help ethnic Albanians from Kosovo who have sought refuge there.
The eight NGOs -- two Japanese organizations and six Myanmar groups -- include the Association of Medical Doctors of Asia from Japan, U-Law, a youth-oriented organization from Japan, the Border Areas Development Association, the Myanmar Anti Narcotic Association, and the Myanmar Baptist Convention.
8 Kyodo The Association of Medical Doctors of Asia (AMDA), a volunteer group of Asian medical workers, said late Sunday they will dispatch doctors to Pakistan on Thursday to treat Afghan refugees injured by the U.