Association of Medical Device Reprocessors to Co-Sponsor Blog WASHINGTON, April 1, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Squire, Sanders & Dempsey is launching Accountable Care Forum - From Volume to Value, a blog dedicated to analysis of the emerging accountable care organization (ACO) landscape.
What does AMDR stand for?
AMDR stands for Association of Medical Device Reprocessors
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AMDR
We have 8 other meanings of AMDR in our Acronym Attic
- Air and Missile Defense Plan
- Aircraft Maintenance Delayed for Parts
- Asset Management and Disposition Plan
- Arkansas Medical Dental and Pharmaceutical Association
- Air and Missile Defense Planning and Control System
- Air/Missile Defense Planning and Control System
- Asymmetric Modulation Doped Quantum Well
- Acceptable Macronutrient Distribution Ranges (nutrition)
- Adult Minimum Daily Requirement (health)
- Air and Missile Defense Radar
- Advanced Metering and Demand Response Account (Pacific Gas and Electric)
- Amateur Dramatics
- Association du Marketing Direct et de la Relation Clientele (French)
- Atomic and Molecular Data Research Center (Japan)
- Advanced Monolithic Digital Radio Frequency Memory
- Annual Midwest DNA Repair Symposium (various locations)
- Aviation Medical Data Retrieval System
- Advanced Mine Detection Sonar/System
- Advanced Monitoring Display System
- Aerospace Medicine Squadron
Samples in periodicals archive:
The following are representative of PSG's clients: Association of Medical Device Reprocessors, National Association of Minority Automobile Dealers (NAMAD), National Council of Minorities in Energy (NCME), Careers Inc.
Response from the Association of Medical Device Reprocessors WASHINGTON, Aug.
WASHINGTON, March 31 /PRNewswire/ -- The Association of Medical Device Reprocessors (AMDR), a trade association representing third-party reprocessors of medical devices, reaffirmed its "Commitment to Patient Safety and Hospital Customers" at their March Board meeting.
In 1997 Vanguard Medical Concepts led the formation of the Association of Medical Device Reprocessors to promote standards of excellence and serve as a unified voice for the industry.