Martinez, who will be headquartered in Hilco's Canton (Boston), Massachusetts office, is a Certified Equipment Appraiser (CEA), a member of the Association of Machinery and Equipment Appraisers (AMEA), and a member of the Turnaround Management Association (TMA).
What does AMEA stand for?
AMEA stands for Association of Machinery and Equipment Appraisers
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AMEA
We have 17 other meanings of AMEA in our Acronym Attic
- Alabama Municipal Electric Authority
- Alabama Music Educators Association (University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa)
- Alaska Music Educators Association
- Alberta Municipal Enforcement Association
- American Medical Equestrian Association
- Amsterdam Museum of Erotic Art
- Anophthalmia/Microphthalmia and Esophageal Atresia
- Arizona Music Educators Association (est. 1939)
- Armenian Monitoring and Evaluation Association
- Asia, Middle East and Africa (various organizations)
- Association of Multi-Ethnic Americans (Los Angeles, CA; est. 1988)
- Australian Maritime Employers Association
- Aviation & Marine Engineers Association (New Zealand)
- Association du Module d'Enseignement en Adaptation Scolaire et Sociale (French: Teaching Module in Special Education and Social Association; Canada)
- Africa and Middle East Branch (Canadian International Development Agency)
- Australian Music Examinations Board
- Association for Mineral Exploration British Columbia (Canada)
- Aberdeen Mechanical and Electrical Company (UK)
- Acoustic Model Evaluation Committee
- Adirondack Motor Enthusiast Club
Samples in periodicals archive:
Washbourn, who holds a Mechanical Engineering Degree as well as an MBA, is a certified M&E appraiser and holds membership in numerous professional organizations, including the Association of Machinery and Equipment Appraisers, American Society of Appraisers, and the Equipment Appraisers of North America.