The CIEH conference on the environmental health aspects of the Olympics set the stage for my return visit by introducing me to several individuals who are heavily involved in the preparations including Steve Miller, head of public protection for the London borough of Newham and the chair of the Association of London Environmental Health Managers, and Mark DuVal of the London Area Councils of Regulatory Services, the local government body responsible for overseeing regulatory authorities.
What does ALEHM stand for?
ALEHM stands for Association of London Environmental Health Managers (London, England, UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Acquisitions and Logistics Experience Exchange Tour
- Advanced Laboratory Economics and Finance (Italy)
- Alcor Life Extension Foundation
- Association Libanaise des Enseignants de Français
- Associazione Lavoratori Emigrati del Friuli
- Australian Legal Education Forum
- Free Electronic Learning Academy
- Alberta Energy, Forestry, Lands and Wildlife Library
- Australian Literature Electronic Gateway
- Association Luxembourgeoise des Entreprises de Gardiennage
- Acquisition Leadership Effectiveness Inventory
- Associazione Laureati in Economia Informatica (Italian: Computer Association of Graduates in Economics)
- Australian Law Enforcement Intelligence Net
- Automated Law Enforcement Incident Report (software; Automated Police Systems, Inc.; Festus, MO)
- Assessment and Learning in Knowledge Spaces
- Adaptive Learning Environments Model
- Advanced Level Emergency Manager (Alabama)
- Alemannian (linguistics)
- Appui aux Lycées Esteqlal et Malalaï (French school support project)
- Associacao Linguistica Evangelica Missionaria (Portuguese: Evangelical Missionary Linguistics Association)