EPSTEIN is a principal at Epstein & Fass Associates and manager of the Auditor Roles in Government Performance Measurement Project of the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) in partnership with the Association of Local Government Auditors and the National Association of State Auditors, Comptrollers, and Treasurers.
What does ALGA stand for?
ALGA stands for Association of Local Government Auditors (formerly National Association of Local Government Auditors)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ALGA
We have 16 other meanings of ALGA in our Acronym Attic
- Art. Lebedev Group
- Artists' Licensing Group, Ltd
- Assault Landing Group
- Association of London Government
- Automotive Lease Guide
- Autonomous Landing Guidance
- Asparagine-Linked Glycosylation 9
- American Lite Golf Association
- Applicazione Lavorazione Giunti Appoggi (Italian scaffolding manufacturer; Milan, Italy)
- Australian Lesbian and Gay Archives (est. 1978; Melbourne, Australia)
- Australian Local Government Association
- Autoshift Low Gear Actuator
- Aluminum Gallium Arsenide
- Africa Local Government Action Forum
- Association of Local Government Authorities of Kenya
- Aluminum Gallium Nitride
- Association of Local Government Archaeological Officers (UK)
- Aceh Local Governance Action Programme (tsunami aid)
- Aboriginal Local Government Association of Queensland Inc. (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Association of Local Government Auditors has about 3,000 members.
was co-awarded the National Association of Local Government Auditors (N.