What does ALIMDA stand for?
ALIMDA stands for Association of Life Insurance Medical Directors of America
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- At Least in Heaven I Can Skate (Heaven Is A Halfpipe song)
- Aboriginal Leadership Institute Inc. (Canada)
- Alliance of Libraries and Information Institutes (Hungary)
- Alfa-Laval India Ltd. (Pune, India)
- Alliance & Leicester International Limited (UK)
- Air Launched Intercept Missile
- Altitude Limit (gaming)
- American Learning Institute for Muslims (Canton, MI)
- Asynchronous Line Interface Module
- Artificial Limbs Manufacturing Corporation (Kanpur, India)
- Australasian Land Information Management Group
- Alert Implementation Report
- Aviation Logistics Information Management and Support (US DoD)
- Acción para la Liberación de la Mujer Peruana (Spanish: Action for the Liberation of Peruvian Women)
- Aided Laser Inertial Navigator
- Arid Lands Information Network (Nairobi, Kenya)
- Aluminium Industries Ltd (India)
- Aluminum Indium Gallium Arsenide
- Aluminum Indium Gallium Phosphide
- Active Link (HTML)