What does ASLAP stand for?
ASLAP stands for Association of Laboratory Animal Practitioners (Adamstown, MD)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ASLAP
- American Sign Language Assessment Instrument (linguistics)
- Associazione Sanitari Letterati Artisti Italiani (Italian: Association Health literary Italian Artists)
- Advanced Stand-Off Land Attack Missile
- Automated Ship Location & Attitude Measuring System
- Acute Self-Limiting Ataxic Neuropathy (neurology)
- Air Staff Local Area Network
- American Sign Language.
- Assured Services Local Area Network (Cisco)
- American Society for Laboratory Animal Practitioners
- Associate of Science in Legal Assisting/Paralegal (degree)
- Atomic Safety and Licensing Appeal Panel
- Arizona State Library, Archives and Public Records
- Aircraft Surge Launch And Recovery
- Australian Standard Light Armored Vehicle
- Accelerated Server Load Balancing
- Amphetamine-Stimulated Locomotor Behavior (pharmacology)
- Arithmetic Shift Left B
- Atomic Safety and Licensing Board
- Anti Submarine Launched Ballistic Missile
- Atomic Safety and Licensing Board Panel