org 15-18 The Association of Jewish Aging Services will hold its annual conference.
What does AJAS stand for?
AJAS stands for Association of Jewish Aging Services
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AJAS
We have 1 other meaning of AJAS in our Acronym Attic
- Association for Japanese Language Teaching
- African Jesuit AIDS Network (Nairobi, Kenya)
- Australian Journal of Advanced Nursing
- American Juvenile Arthritis Organization
- All-Japan Association of Photographic Societies (est. 1926)
- Acronyms, Jargon, Abbreviations, and Rubbish (Morgan Online)
- African Journal of AIDS Research (National Inquiry Services Centre)
- Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics (Australia)
- American Journal of Arabic Studies
- American Junior Academy of Sciences
- Australasian Journal of American Studies (Australian and New Zealand American Studies Association)
- Australasian Journal of Animal Sciences
- Australian Joint Anti-Submarine School
- American Journal of Art Therapy
- All Japan Transport and Service Organization
- Associação de Jogadores Amadores de Xadrez (Brazil)
- American Jewish Alternatives to Zionism (New York, NY)
- Abdurajak Janjalani Brigade
- African Journal of Biotechnology
Samples in periodicals archive:
NEW ORLEANS, March 26 /PRNewswire/ -- The Association of Jewish Aging Services (AJAS) -- the pre-eminent professional organization for senior housing, facilities, programs and services from Jewish not-for-profit organizations in North America -- at its annual national conference has elected Molly Forrest, CEO/president of the Los Angeles Jewish Home for the Aging, as its chair, it was announced today.
Feldman is the new Chairman-elect of the Association of Jewish Aging Services of North America's Board of Directors, among others.
org 15-18 The Association of Jewish Aging Services will hold its annual conference, ,Thriving In An Age Of Change," at the Hilton Torrey Pines, La Jolla, Calif.
Feldman is the new Chairman-elect of the Association of Jewish Aging Services of North America's Board of Directors.