The chairman of the bank, Tan Sri Sabbaruddin Chik, stated that the Association of Islamic Banking Institutions Malaysia had acknowledged the bank's performance.
What does AIBIM stand for?
AIBIM stands for Association of Islamic Banking Institutions Malaysia
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Association Ivoirienne de Bien-être Familiale (French)
- Australasian Institute of Banking + Finance
- All Island Banana Growers Association
- Arizona Institute for Breast Health (Scottsdale, AZ)
- American Indian Bible Institute (Los Angeles, California)
- Antioch Internet Bible International (Christianity)
- Apparel Industry Board, Inc. (Chicago, IL; est. 1987)
- Association Internationale de la Boulangerie Industrielle (French: International Federation of Plant Bakeries)
- Associazione Amici Dei Bambini (Italian: Association Friends of the Children)
- Atlantic International Bible Institute (Miami, FL; Sunset International Bible Institute)
- Askersunds Innebandyklubb (Sweden)
- Association of Insurance Brokers of Kenya (Nairobi, Kenya)
- Amalgamated Insurance Brokers, Ltd. (Trinidad and Tobago)
- American Indian Business Leaders
- Association of International Business Lawyers (Geneva, Switzerland)
- Atlantic International Bank, Ltd. (Belize)
- Atlas Investment Bank Limited (Pakistan)
- Alphia Institute of Business Management (Kolkata, West Bengal, India)
- As If By Magic
- Association Internet Basse Marche (French: Basse-Marche Internet Association; Basse-Marche, France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: The Bloomberg AIBIM Bursa Malaysia Corporate Sukuk Index, developed with the Association of Islamic Banking Institutions Malaysia (AIBIM) and Bursa Malaysia, was unveiled at the Global Islamic Finance Forum in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, on 18 September.
Bloomberg to track Malaysian corporate bonds The Bloomberg AIBIM Bursa Malaysia Corporate Sukuk Index, developed with the Association of Islamic Banking Institutions Malaysia (AIBIM) and Bursa Malaysia, aims to serve as a benchmark for investors of MYR-denominated Islamic bonds in Malaysia, the world's biggest Sukuk market.
Benchmark for corporate bonds enhances market transparency KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia -- Bloomberg today announced further commitment to the Islamic finance market with the launch of a Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) corporate sukuk index, developed with the Association of Islamic Banking Institutions Malaysia (AIBIM) and Bursa Malaysia.
Bloomberg also announced, in cooperation with the Association of Islamic Banking Institutions Malaysia (AIBIM), the launch of a Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) sukuk index to provide a benchmark for MYR sovereign sukuk investments.