He is a member of the Association of Investment Management Sales Executives (AIMSE), and is a past board member of the Institutional Investor Institute.
What does AIMSE stand for?
AIMSE stands for Association of Investment Management Sales Executives (Reston, VA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AIMSE
We have 1 other meaning of AIMSE in our Acronym Attic
- Arthritis Impact Measurement Scale 2 (Netherlands)
- Australian Incident Monitoring Study in Intensive Care
- Automated Instructional Management System - Personal Computer (US Army)
- Automated Instructional Management System - Redesign
- Arthritis Impact Measurement Scales version 2
- Automated Installation Management System, Version 2 (Linux)
- Arthritis Impact Measurement Scales version 2 Short Form
- American Iron Magazine Showbike Association
- Artificial Intelligence: Methodology, Systems, Applications (Conference)
- Advanced Integrated Motorway System in Europe (International Road Federation)
- Accounting for International Military Sales, Education & Training System
- American Indian Movement Support Group
- Advanced Integrated Management Services Inc. (Oak Ridge, TN)
- Academy of Information and Management Sciences Journal
- Agile Infrastructure for Manufacturing Systems Network
- AIMS Program Office
- Association of Imaging Manufacturers Shared Resource Control Facility
- Abandoned and Inactive Mines Scoring System
- Aboriginal and Islander Medical Support Services (Australia)
- Adolescent Identity, Media, and Sociocognitive Schema
Samples in periodicals archive:
Millsom is a member of the Investment Management Consultants Association, Association of Investment Management Sales Executives, and Boston Security Analyst Society.
He holds NASD Series 24 and 7 licenses, serves on the Advisory Board of the Institutional Investor Institute, and is a member of the Association of Investment Management Sales Executives (AIMSE).
degrees in finance from Providence College in Providence, Rhode Island, and is currently a member of the Association of Investment Management Sales Executives.
He is active in industry affairs and is a past President of the Association of Investment Management Sales Executives.