32 ZA4201 A dozen papers from the 2004 Association of Internet Researchers conference, whose theme was "ubiquity," point to aspects of Net use or development that are both widespread and also noteworthy or perhaps overlooked.
What does AoIR stand for?
AoIR stands for Association of Internet Researchers
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AoIR
We have 1 other meaning of AoIR in our Acronym Attic
- A-Interface over IP (Internet Protocol)
- Alarm Over IP (security systems, IP communication)
- Always On Internet Protocol (server)
- Assault on Illiteracy Program (various universities)
- Assault on Illiteracy Publishers Association
- Audio over Internet Protocol
- Advances in Optical Imaging and Photon Migration (paper)
- Atmospheric and Oceanographic Information Processing System
- Acquisition Oversight Integrated Process Team
- Area of Intelligence Responsibility
- Association of Internet Researchers Graduate Student Research Group
- Association of Independent Recording Artists
- Automated Operational Information Requirements Tool
- Aeronautical Operational Information System
- Agent-Oriented Information Systems (workshop)
- Anarchy Online Inventory System (online gaming)
- Annals of Information Systems (Springer)
- Association of Interior Specialists (also seen as AIS)
- Alaska Occupational Injury Surveillance System (US CDC)
- Academy of Information Technology
Samples in periodicals archive:
Association of Internet Researchers conference, Toronto, Ontario.
Jones is co-founder and president of the Association of Internet Researchers, senior research fellow with the Pew Internet & American Life Project, and faculty fellow at the Great Cities Institute at the University of Illinois at Chicago.