The Association of International Industrial Irradiation has formed the Food Irradiation Processing Alliance (FIPA).
What does AIII stand for?
AIII stands for Association of International Industrial Irradiation (International Organization for Standardization; Geneva, Switzerland)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AIII
We have 3 other meanings of AIII in our Acronym Attic
- Asian Institute of International Financial Law (University of Hong Kong)
- Associazione Italiana Insegnanti Geografia (Italian: Italian Association of Geography Teachers)
- All-India Industrial Gases Manufacturers' Association
- All India Institute of Hygiene
- Amiodarone Iodine-Induced Hypothyroidism (medical condition)
- American Indian Infant Health Initiative (California Department of Health Care Services)
- All India Institute of Hygiene and Public Health
- Aeration Industries International, Inc. (Minneapolis, MN)
- Asian Internet Interconnection Initiatives (research)
- Association of Indian Individual Investors
- Autologic Information International, Inc.
- Australia-India Information Industries Business Network
- Angioimmunoblastic Lymphadenopathy with Dysproteinemia (lymphoma)
- All India Institute of Local Self-Government (India)
- Alliance Institute for Integrative Medicine (Cincinnati, OH)
- Art Institutes International Minnesota
- Association for Information and Image Management International
- Association of Information Imaging Managers
- Automated Image Import Module
- Automated Integrated Inventory Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
Allowed in the meeting room during negotiations over the new anything-goes standard were representatives from several irradiation companies and food industry trade groups, including Titan of San Diego, Isomedix/STERIS of New Jersey, the Grocery Manufacturers of America, and the Association of International Industrial Irradiation.
In response to increased interest in food safety, the Food Irradiation Processing Alliance (FIPA) -- a new chapter of the Association of International Industrial Irradiation was formed to promote understanding of food irradiation and to facilitate adoption of this safe and effective technology.