The Association of International Education, Japan, said it surveyed 5,500 foreign students studying at graduate schools and colleges nationwide last November.
What does AIEJ stand for?
AIEJ stands for Association of International Education, Japan
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of AIEJ in our Acronym Attic
- Abnormally Increased Excitation Generator
- Aeroporto Internacional Eduardo Gomes (Portuguese: Eduardo Gomes International Airport; Infraero; Brazil)
- Association Intercommunale d'Etude et d'Exploitation d'Electricité et de Gaz (French: Intercommunal Association for the Study and Exploitation of Gas and Electricity; Belgium)
- Attorneys Information Exchange Group
- Automotive and Industrial Electronics Group (Motorola business unit)
- Accredited Indoor Environmental Hygienist (building inspection)
- All India English Helpline (est. 1997)
- Association des Internes en Exercice des Hôpitaux de Lille
- Association of Indian Engineering Industry (India)
- Avaya Identity Engines Ignition Server (software)
- Association of Independent European Lawyers (London, UK)
- Association Internet Et La France (Saint Fargeau-Ponthierry, France)
- ASEAN (Association of South East Asian Nations)-India Economic Linkages Task Force
- Airlines International Electronics Meeting
- Artificial Intelligence in Economics and Management
- Association Intercommunale des Eaux de la Molignée (French: Molignée Intermunicipal Water Association; Molignée, Belgium)
- Australian Industry Engineering and Manufacturing Network (Queensland, Australia)
- Australian Institute of Eastern Music
- Automatyka, Informatyka, Elektryka, Mechanika (Polish: Automation, Computer, Electronics, Engineering)
- Australian Institute for Ethnomethodology and Conversation Analysis (est. 2001)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The officials said they heard the school's explanations on why it failed to give foreign students scholarship funds from the Association of International Education, Japan (AIEJ), which joined the inspection Thursday.