Bell is also a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants, Institute of Certified Management Accountants, Association of Insolvency Accountants and Association of Certified Fraud Examiners.
What does AIA stand for?
AIA stands for Association of Insolvency Accountants
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AIA
We have 426 other meanings of AIA in our Acronym Attic
- Associate of the Institute of Actuaries (UK)
- Association d'Improvisation Antiboise (French theater improvisation association)
- Association des Industries de l'Alarme (French: Alarm Industries Association; Belgium)
- Association des Internationaux d'Aviron (French: International Association of Rowing)
- Association for Industrial Archaeology (UK)
- Association for Investor Assistance
- Association for Investor Awareness
- Association Internationale des Arganophiles (French: International Association of Arganophiles; tree enthusiast group)
- Association of Indians in America
- Association of Industrial Advertisers
- Association of Instructional Administrators
- Association of Insurance Advertisers
- Associazione Italiana Arbitri (Italian Soccer Referee Association)
- Assurance Individuelle Accidents (French: Individual Accident Insurance)
- Atelier Industriel de l'Aéronautique (French: Aeronautics Industrial Workshop)
- Athens International Airport
- Athletes In Action (Ministry of Campus Crusade for Christ International)
- Atlantic Institute of Aromatherapy
- Atmospheric Imaging Assembly
- Audio Indicate Active
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants, Institute of Certified Management Accountants, Association of Insolvency Accountants, Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, and the Society of Petroleum Engineers.
Renowned for significant contributions in the field of insolvency, reorganization and turnarounds, Bond is a member of the American Bankruptcy Institute, the Association of Insolvency Accountants and the National Association of Bankruptcy Trustees.
He is president of the Association of Insolvency Accountants and served on troubled companies steering committees and Chapter 11 creditors committees.
Professional activities include membership in the American Institute of CPA's, the California Society of CPAs, the Association of Insolvency Accountants and the American Bankruptcy Institute's Committee on Professional Fees.