According to the Association of Independent Tour Operators (AITO), the practice is becoming widespread as sterling weakens.
What does AITOT stand for?
AITOT stands for Association of Independent Tour Operators (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Army Interoperability Test Network
- Associazione Italiana Tecnici Neurofisiopatologia (Italian: Italian Association of Technical Neurophysiopathology)
- Amnesty International Toronto Organization (Canada)
- As It Turns Out
- Association Internationale pour les Technologies Objets
- Association of Independent Tour Operators (UK)
- Associazione Italiana Terapisti Occupazionali
- Azadi International Tourism Organization (Iran)
- Advanced Information Technology Offshore Consulting (Belarus)
- Am I the Only One
- Affinity Iso-Tachophoresis (rabbits)
- Africa in the Picture (Dutch film festival)
- Apache Integrated Training Program
- Association of Information Technology Professionals
- Audit Information Transfer Protocol
- Australian Industrial Tempest Program
- Autoimmune Thrombocytopenic Purpura (bleeding disorder)
- Air in the Paragraph Line (literary journal)
- Ambient Intelligence Technologies for the Product Lifecycle Cluster (EU)
- Ampersand Info-Tech Pvt. Ltd. (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
EXCHANGE RATES Association of Independent Tour Operators (AITO) chairman Derek Moore said: "Airlines are no less subject to the current economic climate than the rest of us, as this little spate of collapses just goes to prove.
It's also worth contacting the Association of Independent Tour Operators (AITO) who will be able to advise you which of their members offer holidays to Hungary.
Britain enjoyed some good weather this year, keeping many at home, but as the weather worsened, people chose far-away and cheaper destinations, particularly where the Sterling rate was not prohibitive," said Noel Josephides, former chairman of the Association of Independent Tour Operators (AITO) and Director of Sunvil Travel.
Yesterday the Association of Independent Tour Operators (AITO) called for the air passenger duty paid on those flights to be refunded to XL customers.
However Noel Josephides, who runs Sunvil Holidays and is a leading member of the Association of Independent Tour Operators (AITO), says: "This product has been around for some time, with most agents using the International Passenger Protection (IPP) scheme.
Summary: The number of British tourists expected to visit Morocco will grow significantly during the 2008 summer holiday, said the Association of Independent Tour Operators (AITO).
A spokeswoman for the Association of Independent Tour Operators said travellers need to keep an eye on which company follows which system in order to compare like with like.