25 /PRNewswire/ -- The Department of Justice's Antitrust Division said today it will not challenge a proposal by the Association of Independent Television Stations to continue a voluntary program of guidelines and viewer advisories for independent television stations in an effort to reduce the negative impact of violence on television.
What does INTV stand for?
INTV stands for Association of Independent Television Stations
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of INTV
- Intelligence Summary
- Incoming No Test Trunk
- InterNetworking Technology Tracking
- Interceptions Returned for Touchdowns (football)
- Instituto Nacional de Transito Y Transporte Terrestre (Spanish: National Institute of Traffic and Land Transportation; Venezuela)
- I Need to Understand
- Intuit, Inc. (stock abbreviation, AMEX)
- Indian National Trade Union Congress
- International Telecommunications Users Group
- Interactive User Interface and Tools for Information in a Visual Environment
- Intelligent Television
- Indian National Trust for the Welfare of Tribals
- Intersection (IFR flight approaches)
- I Need You
- Inertial Navigation Unit
- International NetWare Users
- Inuyasha (Japanese anime series)
- Istituto Nazionale Urbanistica (Italian: National Institute of Urban Planning)
- Nauru, Nauru (Airport Code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
PBS, Association of Independent Television Stations, Association for Maximum Service Television, Electronic Industries Association, and National Association of Broadcasters.
Wormington was a founder of the Association of Independent Television Stations and served on its board as chairman and treasurer.