25 /PRNewswire/ -- The Department of Justice's Antitrust Division said today it will not challenge a proposal by the Association of Independent Television Stations to continue a voluntary program of guidelines and viewer advisories for independent television stations in an effort to reduce the negative impact of violence on television.
What does AITS stand for?
AITS stands for Association of Independent Television Stations
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AITS
We have 23 other meanings of AITS in our Acronym Attic
- AIDS International Training and Research Program
- Accredited Interviewer Training Scheme (UK)
- Acknowledged Information Transfer Service
- Action Item Tracking System
- Administrative Information Technology Systems
- Adopted Information Technology Standards
- Advanced Information Technology Services
- Advanced Information Technology Students
- Advanced Information Technology Systems
- Association of Health Technologies Industry
- Advanced Integration Technical Services - Joint Program Office
- AFC (Arab Finance Corporation) Arab Internationally Traded Stock Index
- Action Item Tracking System Product Improvement Team
- Armor Integrated Thermal Signature Targets
- Athlone Institute of Technology Students Union (Ireland)
- Acadia Institute for Teaching and Technology (Acadia University; Wolfville, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Analog Inter-Toll Trunk
- Arginine-Insulin Tolerance Test (pediatrics)
- Asset In-Transit Tracking
- Association of Industrial Truck Trainers
Samples in periodicals archive:
PBS, Association of Independent Television Stations, Association for Maximum Service Television, Electronic Industries Association, and National Association of Broadcasters.
Wormington was a founder of the Association of Independent Television Stations and served on its board as chairman and treasurer.