What does AISACT stand for?
AISACT stands for Association of Independent Schools of the ACT (Australian Capital Territory)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- American Indian Scouting Association (est. 1956)
- American Indian Student Association
- American Institute for Shippers' Associations, Inc.
- American International School of Abu-Dhabi (Abu Dhabi, UAE)
- Artificial Intelligence Smart Agents
- Association of International Schools in Africa (Nairobi, Kenya)
- Australian Information Security Association (est. 1999; trade association)
- Arizona Invasive Species Advisory Council (Phoenix, AZ; est. 2005)
- Automated Information Systems Advisory Council (various states)
- Associazione Infermieri Specializzati in Area Critica ed Emergenza (Italian: Association of Specialized Nurses in Emergency and Critical Area)
- All-India Shiromani Akali Dal
- Asian Intensive School for Advanced Management (University of Wollongong; New South Wales, Australia)
- Association Internationale des Sociétés d'assurance Mutuelle (French: International Association of Mutual Insurance Companies)
- Asian International Seminar on Atomic and Molecular Physics
- Airsave Integration Survival Vest Armor Protection Ensemble
- Association of Independent School Admission Professionals (Madison, CT)
- Association des Infirmiers et Sage-femmes Spécialisés en Anesthésie-Réanimation d'Afrique Noire Francophone
- Automated Information System Acquisition Review Council
- American Indian Student Academic Services (University of Wisconsin-Madison)
- Association of IRRI (International Rice Research Institute) Secretaries and Administrative Staff (Philippines)