The offering will be officially presented at the seventh annual conference of the Association of Home Office Underwriters on June 8th in Miami.
What does AHOU stand for?
AHOU stands for Association of Home Office Underwriters
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Auto Half-Op (IRC)
- American Hispanic-Owned Radio Association
- Association of Hispanics Organized to Raise Awareness
- As Heard on Radio Soulwax (2 Many DJs album)
- Aboriginal Home Ownership Scheme (Australia)
- Advanced Hybrid Oxygen System (US Air Force)
- Antiochian House of Studies (religious studies)
- Automated Hydrologic Observing System
- Association Haitian of Tomorrow, Inc. (West Palm Beach, FL)
- Arizona Hikers and Outdoor Trail Explorers (Phoenix metropolitan area)
- Army Housing Online User Services (US Army)
- A History of Violence(John Wagner book)
- Atherosclerosis, Hypertension, and Obesity in the Young (committee)
- Australian Humanist of the Year (award)
- Abnormal Head Posture
- Above Head of Passes (nautical mileage)
- Academy of Hospice Physicians
- Accelerated Hydrogen Peroxide (Virox Technologies Inc.)
- Accountable Health Plan
Samples in periodicals archive:
The president of the Association of Home Office Underwriters talks about speedier underwriting and the quest for knowledge.
ORLANDO -- During the Association of Home Office Underwriters (AHOU) 11th Annual Conference, Munich American Reassurance Company announced a critical enhancement to EDGE, its Life underwriting manual.
A member of the Association of Home Office Underwriters and the Risk Appraisal Forum, Ms.
Combining Forces The Association of Home Office Underwriters was created last year when the two organizations representing life underwriting professionals agreed to merge.
The Association of Home Office Underwriters (AHOU) will be launched as of May 1.