The Association of Healthcare Human Resource Management is holding its annual Welsh gathering at the Marriott Hotel in Cardiff on April 22 and 23.
What does AHHRM stand for?
AHHRM stands for Association of Healthcare Human Resource Management (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Alabama Healthcare Hall of Fame
- Alberta Heart Health Project (Canada)
- Architectural History and Historic Preservation (Smithsonian Institute; Washington, DC)
- Advanced Heavy Hybrid Propulsion Systems
- Alternate Hardened Headquarters
- All Health Hazard Region (New Hampshire)
- Apple Hill Harvest Run (Camino, CA; est. 1979)
- Aryl Hydrocarbon Hydroxylase Regulator (genes)
- Arizona Healthcare Human Resources Association (Phoenix, AZ)
- Atlantic Health Human Resources Association (Canada)
- Abington Heights High School (Clarks Summit, PA)
- Alamo Heights High School (San Antonio, TX)
- Alief Hastings High School (Houston, Texas)
- Altitude Hold and Hover Stabilization System
- American Hackney Horse Society
- Archbishop Hannan High School (Chalmette, Louisiana)
- Arthur Hill High School (Saginaw, MI)
- Ad Hoc Hydrographic Working Group (UK government)
- Anuario Hispano-Hispanic Yearbook
- Accurate Home Inspections (New York)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Issues arising from this considerable challenge will be top of the agenda at the Association of Healthcare Human Resource Management - AHHRM - Scottish conference taking place in Livingston tomorrow.