MONTREAL, April 5 /PRNewswire/ -- Organized by BIOQuebec and the Association of Health Technologies Industry (AITS), the 4th edition of the leading life science industry convention-exhibition in Canada, BIOMEDEX, was a resounding success.
What does AITS stand for?
AITS stands for Association of Health Technologies Industry
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AITS
We have 23 other meanings of AITS in our Acronym Attic
- Activation-Inducible TNF-Related Ligand
- AIDS International Training and Research Program
- Accredited Interviewer Training Scheme (UK)
- Acknowledged Information Transfer Service
- Action Item Tracking System
- Administrative Information Technology Systems
- Adopted Information Technology Standards
- Advanced Information Technology Services
- Advanced Information Technology Students
- Advanced Information Technology Systems
- Association of Independent Television Stations
- Advanced Integration Technical Services - Joint Program Office
- AFC (Arab Finance Corporation) Arab Internationally Traded Stock Index
- Action Item Tracking System Product Improvement Team
- Armor Integrated Thermal Signature Targets
- Athlone Institute of Technology Students Union (Ireland)
- Acadia Institute for Teaching and Technology (Acadia University; Wolfville, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Analog Inter-Toll Trunk
- Arginine-Insulin Tolerance Test (pediatrics)
- Asset In-Transit Tracking
Samples in periodicals archive:
REMINDER WHO: BIOQuebec and the Association of Health Technologies Industry WHAT: BIOMEDEX 2005 WHEN: Wednesday, March 30th, from 10:00 a.
Organized by BIOQuebec and the Association of Health Technologies Industry (AITS), the event strives to be the ultimate meeting place for the key players working in the areas of biotechnology, health technology, pharmaceuticals, venture capital, research and development.