Byline: By Tim Taylor The 74-year-old Association of Golf Club Secretaries has changed its name to the Golf Club Managers' Association.
What does AGCS stand for?
AGCS stands for Association of Golf Club Secretaries (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AGCS
We have 10 other meanings of AGCS in our Acronym Attic
- Acordo Geral sobre Comércio de Serviços (Portuguese: General Agreement on Trade in Services; World Trade Organization)
- Acuerdo General sobre Comercio en Servicios (Spanish: General Agreement on Trade in Services; World Trade Organization)
- Advanced Guidance and Control System
- Aggregate Gradation Control System
- Air-Ground Communications Safety
- Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty (insurance provider)
- Allied Signal Guidance Control Systems
- Antarctica and the Global Climate System
- Antenna-Geometry Cross Section
- Artificial Gravity Centrifuge System
- AT&T/GTE (General Telephone & Electronics) Communication Systems (telecommunications)
- Automatic Ground Control Station
- Automatic Guidance and Control System
- Senior Chief Aerographer's Mate (Naval rating)
- Alabama Golf Course Superintendents Association
- Australian Golf Course Superintendents Association (est. 1981)
- Alabama Gulf Coast Sports Commission
- Associated Glider Clubs of Southern California
- American Gas Compression Services, Inc. (Brighton, CO)
- Association of Graduate Careers Services in Ireland (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Organised by the Association of Golf Club Secretaries North West, Senior came out on top at their Late Summer Meeting at Westhoughton GC.
He has been to Wentworth, in front of a panel comprising representatives of the Association of Golf Club secretaries and the sponsors, Hardys Wines.
Tyneside secretary Ed Stephenson is this year's Northern Region Captain of the Association of Golf Club Secretaries.
John Parkinson, north west secretary of the Association of Golf Club Secretaries,also says that three- ball games which used to take three hours 15 minutes are now taking 45 minutes or an hour longer.
Byline: By Tim Taylor Peter McEvoy, the only British amateur ever to make the cut in the Masters, will be speaking at the Tyneside club on May 4 as a guest of the Northern Region of the Association of Golf Club Secretaries.
Colin is the new captain of the North West region of the Association of Golf Club Secretaries.