The Association of Garage Door Specialists (AGDS) says the size of garages has changed very little since the 1930s when cars were significantly narrower.
What does AGDS stand for?
AGDS stands for Association of Garage Door Specialists (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AGDS
We have 8 other meanings of AGDS in our Acronym Attic
- Agar Gel Diffusion Precipitation
- Air Ground Data Processor (air traffic management)
- Advanced Graduate Diploma in Project Management (Athabasca University; Canada)
- Awesome Games Done Quick (gaming marathon)
- Application de Gestion des Ressortissants Étrangers en France (French: Management Application of Foreign Nationals in France)
- Acoustic Ground Discrimination System (remote sensing)
- Advanced Graphic Development System (computer game software)
- American Gage Design Standard
- Asian Game Developers Summit
- Association de Gestion et Développement de Services (French: Association of Management and Development Services)
- Automated Grants Documentation System
- Deep Submergence Support Ship
- About God Damn Time
- American Game Dog Times
- Amoebic Gel Diffusion Test
- Annabella Gonzalez Dance Theater
- Animal Generic Drug User Fee Act of 2008
- Aggravated Driving Under the Influence (crime)
- Ausbildungsgerät Duellsimulator (German: Dual-Simulator Training System)
- A. G. Edwards (stockbroker)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It has recently joined the Association of Garage Door Specialists, which was formed by some of the UK's leading installers and supported by all of the leading garage door and operator manufacturers.