Kathryn Kepes, the founding partner of CRO and former President of the Association of Freestanding Radiation Oncology Centers, added, "We are excited to be associated with OnCURE and its affiliated physician groups throughout Florida.
What does AFROC stand for?
AFROC stands for Association of Freestanding Radiation Oncology Centers
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AFROC
We have 1 other meaning of AFROC in our Acronym Attic
- Africa News Service
- Air Force Retiree News Service
- Action for Reach Out (est. 1993; Hong Kong)
- Air Force Recruiting Office
- Air Force Retention Office
- Anthony, Fez, Ron, Opie (radio shows)
- Regional Office for Africa (World Health Organization)
- African Networks for Health Research & Development
- Air Force Requirements Oversight Council
- Alternative Free Response Receiver Operating Characteristic
- Air Force Requirements for Operational Capabilities Council
- African Forum and Network on Debt and Development (South Africa)
- African Forum on Debt and Development
- Association of Internally Displaced Afro-Colombians (Washington, DC)
- Applying Formal Methods to Real-size Object-Oriented Designs in Technical Environments
- A Free Range Organic Geek
- Alive Feeling Reality Others Goals
- Association for the Return of Maqdala Ethiopian Treasures
- African Network of Human Rights Organizations (Zambia)
- Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corps