But she noted that the Association of Film Commissioners International has estimated that a moderate-sized movie spends upward of $100,000 per day in the local economy - $250,000 if it is a large movie.
What does AFCI stand for?
AFCI stands for Association of Film Commissioners International
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AFCI
We have 13 other meanings of AFCI in our Acronym Attic
- Australia Foundation for Culture and the Humanities
- Air Force Corporate Health Information Processing Service (US DoD)
- Air Force Component Headquarters (US Air Force)
- Animal Friends Connection Humane Society
- Acupuncture Foundation of Canada Institute (Institut de la Fondation d'Acupuncture du Canada)
- Advanced Fibre Communications, Inc
- Advanced Fuel Cycle Initiative (US Department of Energy)
- Ambassadors for Christ International (Atlanta, GA)
- Arc Fault Circuit Interrupter
- Associate of the Faculty of Commerce and Industry Ltd. (UK)
- Armed Forces Communications Intelligence Advisory Council
- Asociación para el Fomento de la Capacitación Infantil, AC
- Action for Children in Conflict (UK; est. 1995)
- Air Force Communications and Information Center
- Association de Formation Continue des Infirmiéres et Infirmiers du Finistère
- Air Force Claims Information Management System
- Air Force Combat Intelligence Operations Center
- Air Force Center for International Programs
- Air Force Communications-Computer Systems Integration Planning System
- Air Force Capabilities Investment Strategy
Samples in periodicals archive:
Guests, including Larry Brownell, Executive Director of the Association of Film Commissioners International, were welcomed by David Shepherd, the Director of Abu Dhabi Film Commission.
Don't start celebrating yet, as this is the week the Association of Film Commissioners International brings its 25th annual Locations Trade Show to town.
About AFCI: The Association of Film Commissioners International (AFCI) is the official professional organization for film commissioners who assist film, television and video production (throughout the world).
The Association of Film Commissioners International holds its annual Locations Trade Show today through Saturday at the Santa Monica Civic Auditorium.
With the audit and Annual Report now completed, Camelot will be attending several events during the next month, including the Association of Film Commissioners International ("AFCI") Locations Trade Show in Santa Monica, the National Association of Broadcasters ("NAB") Convention in Las Vegas and the Cannes Film Festival in France.
This week, the Association of Film Commissioners International brings its annual trade show to Santa Monica.
Lake currently sits on the Advisory Board of the Association of Film Commissioners International.