What does AECAWA stand for?
AECAWA stands for Association of Episcopal Conferences of Anglophone West Africa
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Alveolar Epithelium Cells of Type II
- Atomic Energy Commission-Richland Operations Office
- Agricultural Energy Consumers Association (Sacramento, CA)
- Anti-Endothelial Cell Antibody
- Arkansas Association on Children under Six
- Arms Export Control Act
- Atlanta Electronic Commerce Association
- Atomic Energy Commission of Arizona
- Australian Early Childhood Association, Inc.
- Asociación de Exalumnos del Colegio Americano de Guatemala (Guatemalan school)
- Acute Exacerbation of Chronic Bronchitis
- Arms Export Control Board
- Asociación de Estudiantes de Ciencias Básicas (Beginning Students of Sciences Association, Guatemala)
- Association for Environment Conscious Building (est. 1989; UK)
- Association for the Export of Canadian Books (est. 1972; Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Atomic Energy Control Board
- Atomic Energy Control Board-Mining Facility Operating Licence (Canada)
- Advanced Education Council of British Columbia (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- Accounting Education Change Commission
- Activa Emirates Cricket Club (United Arab Emirates)