She currently serves on the Board of Governors of MI6, the Association of Electronic Interactive Marketers, and organizer of the MI6 conference.
What does AEIM stand for?
AEIM stands for Association of Electronic Interactive Marketers
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AEIM
We have 1 other meaning of AEIM in our Acronym Attic
- Agrupament Escolta I Guia
- American Equine Insurance Group (Elgin, IL)
- Aerospace Innovation & Growth Team
- Alberta Employment Immigration and Industry
- Alveolar Epithelial Type II Cells
- Aisin Electronics Illinois, LLC (Marion, IL)
- American Export and Isbrendtsen Lines
- Atomic Energy Industrial Lab (Houston, TX)
- Architectural and Engineering Instruction Manual (US Army)
- Asociación Española de Importadores de Madera (Spanish Timber Importers Association)
- Apple Event Interprocess Messaging Protocol
- Africa Environment Information Network
- Alaska Educational Innovations Network (US Department of Education)
- Amateur Entertainment Internet Organization (website)
- Army Enterprise Integration Oversight Office
- Absolute/Axiomatic, Emotional/Ego/Experienced, Improvable truths, Observed, Unique truth (logic framework)
- Achieving Excellence In Our Uniqueness (retirees)
- Achieving Excellence in Our University
- Address Extension by IP Option Usage
- Alles Erdreich Ist Österreich Untertan (Austria Is to Govern the World)
Samples in periodicals archive:
President of Global Marketing, Strategy & Innovation Joins Other Top Speakers at May 8-9 Event, Including EA's Bing Gordon, Microsoft's Peter Moore and Nintendo of America's George Harrison LOS ANGELES -- The Association of Electronic Interactive Marketers (AEIM) has delivered on its pledge to connect game marketers with Madison Avenue by confirming Russell Klein, Burger King Corporation President of Global Marketing, Strategy & Innovation, as the keynote speaker for its second annual MI6 Conference & Awards (May 8-9, San Francisco).
Association of Electronic Interactive Marketers (AEIM) ** comScore Media Metrix, June 2006