Big Bend is our largest national park, but there is very little industry around that area, so these new rules don't really have much effect on generators," said Walt Baum, executive vice president of the Association of Electric Companies of Texas.
What does AECT stand for?
AECT stands for Association of Electric Companies of Texas (Austin, TX; trade organization; est. 1978)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AECT
We have 28 other meanings of AECT in our Acronym Attic
- Senior Chief Aviation Electrician's Mate (Naval Rating)
- Aromed Environmental Services Consulting, Inc. (Canada)
- Asociación Española de Consultores de Seguridad Informática
- Association of Eastern Canadian Sea Kayak Outfitters
- Association des Etudiants des Cycles Supérieurs de Polytechnique (Montreal, Canada)
- Aboriginal Early Childhood Services Support Unit (Australia)
- Aeromedical Evacuation Control Team
- African Elephant Conservation Trust
- Association for Educational Communications and Technology
- Association for Electronics Distributors
- Average Engine Combustion Time
- Alabama Educator Certification Testing Program
- Allied Environmental Conditions and Test Publications
- Allied Environmental Conditions Testing Publication
- Aircraft Engine Components Test Stand
- Advanced Electronic Control Unit
- All Employees Credit Union (Willoughby Hills, OH)
- American Eagle Credit Union (Anheuser-Busch Employees' Credit Union; St. Louis, MO)
- Annual European Course in Urology
- Antenna Environmental Control Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fainter, a former Texas Secretary of State and President of the Association of Electric Companies of Texas, will succeed Rob Looney as Chair of the League's Board and Executive Committee effective in November of this year.
Gibson has been active in the Amarillo Chamber of Commerce, the Association of Electric Companies of Texas, National Food & Energy Council, United Way (serving as campaign co-chair in 2004), Rotary and numerous other community organizations.
1-214-363-3990, or pager, +1-877-680-6700, for The Association of Electric Companies of Texas Website: http://www.
and the Association of Electric Companies of Texas.
The study, commissioned by the Association of Electric Companies of Texas (AECT), analyzes the landmark 1999 Texas Electric Choice Act in light of recent developments in the electric industry -- including other states' experience with competition and the dramatic rise in natural gas prices.
Letbetter serves on the boards of directors of the Electric Power Research Institute, the Association of Electric Companies of Texas and the American Gas Association.
Jordan just completed three terms as president and then chairman of the Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo, is a member of the boards of directors of the Greater Houston Partnership, Edison Electric Institute and the Association of Electric Companies of Texas.