Harr iet Dempster, president of the Association of Directors of Social Work, said: "It's a time for all hands to the pump and it's a time where community service squads can, under supervision, make a positive payback: reducing risks of older people falling and enabling people to get out a nd about and back to no rmal .
What does ADSW stand for?
ADSW stands for Association of Directors of Social Work (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ADSW
We have 8 other meanings of ADSW in our Acronym Attic
- Alliance for Disability and Students of the University of Montana
- Algorithm and Data Structure Visualization
- Amici Dello Sport Valdisotto (Italian sports organization)
- Areas of Derived/Secondary Vegetation
- Automatic Dynamic Signature Verification
- Active Duty for Special Work (US DoD)
- Active Duty for Support Work
- Allied Domecq Spirits and Wines (India)
- Anaerobic Digestion of Solid Waste (conference)
- Anti-Diesel Submarine Warfare (US Navy)
- Active Duty for Special Work in support of the Active Component
- Active Duty for Special Work in support of the Reserve Component
- Authoritative Data Sources Working Group
- Assistant District Social Welfare Officer (Hong Kong Social Welfare Department)
- Applied Digital Solutions, Inc. (stock symbol)
- Abnormal Data Type
- Abstract Data Type (OOP class)
- Accelerated Degradation Testing
- Access Developer's Toolkit (Microsoft)
- Accettazione Dismissione Trasferimento (Italian healthcare)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Association of Directors of Social Work has raised concerns that Scotland will no longer be able to afford free elderly care because of cuts to public spending, and that services may have to be means tested as in England, Wales and Northern Ireland (NI).
The tests could be taken voluntarily or be conditions of parenting orders imposed by courts, according to Bernadette Doherty of the Association of Directors of Social Work.