Panetta, who has been vocal over the past year about the need to avert sequester, has recently upped the ante In an address to a conference of The Association of Defense Communities, he defended the administration's plan to bring down the defense budget by $487 billion as a strategic and fiscal imperative that makes the U.
What does ADC stand for?
ADC stands for Association of Defense Communities (formerly National Association of Installation Developers)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ADC
We have 639 other meanings of ADC in our Acronym Attic
- Assistant Deputy Commandant (US Marine Corps)
- Assistant Deputy Commissioner
- Assistant Deputy Comptroller (Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, US Treasury Department)
- Assistant Director of Ceremonies (Masonic)
- Assistant District Commissioner
- Assistant District Coordinator
- Assistant Division Commander
- Associação Desportiva do Carregado (Portuguese: Sports Association of Carregado; Carregado, Portugal)
- Associated Designers of Canada
- Association Dentaire Canadienne (Canadian Dental Association)
- Association of Defense Counsel of Northern California and Nevada
- Association of District Councils
- Association of Diving Contractors
- Association pour la Defense des Droits des Consommateurs (French: Association for the Defense of Consumer Rights)
- Associazione Italiana Dottori Commercialisti (Italian: Italian Association of Chartered Accountants)
- Astronomy Data Center (National Astronomical Observatory of Japan)
- Asynchronous Data Channel
- Asynchronous Data Communications
- Atlanta Distribution Center
- Atlantic Development Corporation (New Jersey)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Panetta said in his address to the 2012 Annual Meeting of the Association of Defense Communities Location in California: "We're continuing to fight terrorism, and we have done significant damage to al-Qaida.
What we are seeing now is a whole range of impacts in what we call the 'mission growth' area," says Ford of the Association of Defense Communities.
Since the inception of this project, the team of Balfour Beatty employees at Travis AFB has met regularly with the local commanders and staff to ensure commitment to a common goal of taking care of military members and their families "Balfour Beatty Communities is honored to be recognized as the Association of Defense Communities Private Sector Partner of the Year," says Chris Williams, Executive Vice President of Balfour Beatty Communities.
Corporations and community leaders will be making presentations along with association leaders such as Tim Ford, Executive Director of the Association of Defense Communities.
Speakers include The Principal Deputy Director of the Army Installation Management Agency and representatives of the Office of The Assistant Secretary of the Air Force for Installations and the Association of Defense Communities.