Since then, the visits were formalized through a partnership with the Philippine Nurses Association (PNA) and the Association of Deans of Philippine Colleges of Nursing.
What does ADPCN stand for?
ADPCN stands for Association of Deans of Philippine Colleges of Nursing (nursing education)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Abu Dhabi Performance Car Club (United Arab Emirates)
- Arunalu Drug Prevention & Community Development Centre (Sri Lanka)
- Arkansas Department of Pollution Control and Ecology
- Autosomal Dominant Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Association for the Development of Palestinian Camps in Lebanon
- Association of Departments and Programs of Comparative Literature
- Adaptive Delta Pulse Code Modulation
- Adaptive Differential Pulse-Code Modulation
- Association for Data Processing & Computer Management
- Adaptive Differential Pulse Code Modulation Card
- Abu Dhabi Police Department (United Arab Emirates)
- Academy of Dentistry for Persons with Disabilities
- Acquisition Professional Development Program (US DoD)
- Adaptive Digital Pre-Distrotion
- Alzheimer's and Parkinson's Diseases (conference)
- Angular-Dependent Photoelectron Diffraction
- Assistant Deputy Public Defender (New Jersey)
- Attention Deficit Passive Disorder.
- Alaska Division of Policy Development and Planning
- Antibody-Dependent Plaque Enhancement (molecular biology)