Some years ago the Association of Contact Lens Manufacturers carried out research which showed that if a patient buys their spectacles, contact lenses and solutions from one practice, they are not only more profitable for the business but they also become a more frequent visitor to that practice, building more loyalty to the practice's brand.
What does ACLM stand for?
ACLM stands for Association of Contact Lens Manufacturers (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACLM
We have 11 other meanings of ACLM in our Acronym Attic
- Allegheny County Law Library (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Amsterdam Circle for Law and Language
- Anti-Corn-Law League (UK)
- Archive of Celtic Latin Literature
- Atypical Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Alt.comp.lang.learn.c-C++ (newsgroups, usenet)
- Algo Credit Limit Manager
- American College of Legal Medicine
- American College of Lifestyle Medicine
- Asian Council of Logistics Management
- Australian College of Legal Medicine (Northbridge, NSW, Australia)
- AUTODIN Communications Line Module
- Austin City Limits Music Festival
- Alabama Comprehensive Labor Market Information System
- Augmented Complex Least Mean Square (algorithm)
- Abbotsford Christian Leaders Network (Canada)
- Alabama Community Leadership Network
- American Corporate Leadership Network
- Annapolis County Learning Network (Canada)
- Application Converter for Lotus Notes (Microsoft)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But the advice from the Association of Contact Lens Manufacturers is: "be sure to use a solution that your practitioner recommends.
The Association of Contact Lens Manufacturers (ACLM) figures show that there were 3.
The Optical Confederation, dubbed as 'the Voice of UK Optics,' is committed to greater cohesion for the five optical bodies involved--the Association of British Dispensing Opticians (ABDO); The Association of Contact Lens Manufacturers (ACLM); the Association of Optometrists (AOP); the Federation of Manufacturing Opticians (FMO) and the Federation of Ophthalmic and Dispensing Opticians (FODO).