was elected chairman of the Association of Consulting Engineers of Canada (ACEC) during their annual meeting in Yellowknife, NWT on June 23.
What does ACEC stand for?
ACEC stands for Association of Consulting Engineers of Canada
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACEC
We have 34 other meanings of ACEC in our Acronym Attic
- American Consulting Engineers Council (now American Council of Engineering Companies)
- American Council of Engineering Companies (formerly American Consulting Engineers Council)
- Areas of Critical Environmental Concern
- Armenian Cultural and Educational Center (Watertown, Massachusetts)
- Army Communications Electronics Command (now CECOM)
- Assessment Component of Employment Counselling
- Association Canadienne d'études Cinématographiques
- Association Canadienne d'études Cinématographiques (Film Studies Association of Canada)
- Association Chouala pour l'Education et Culture (Morocco)
- Association of Canadian Editorial Cartoonists (est. 1988)
- Association of Corporate Executive Coaches
- Associazione Cattolica Esercenti Cinema
- Australian Council of Education Centres
- American Council of Engineering Companies of Georgia (formerly ACECGA)
- American Consulting Engineers Council Research and Management Foundation
- American Council of Engineering Companies of Alabama (Montgomery, AL)
- Anti Corruption and Economic Crimes Act (Kenya)
- Adult Career and Educational Counseling Center (University of Wisconsin-Madison)
- Anaesthesia Continuing Education Co-Ordinating Committee (Australia)
- Arapahoe County Early Childhood Council (Centennial, CO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He has been director of the Association of Consulting Engineers of Canada, director of Bytown Brigantine Incorporated, and co-chair of the National Working Group on International Emissions Trading.