: The framework agreement is divided as follows 1 Performance Area Technical consulting on construction projects consist of Lot 1A: Technical consulting services in connection with construction projects - Capital Region and Region Zealand : Lot 1B: Client Consulting services for construction projects - Region of Southern Denmark : Lot 1C: Technical consulting services in connection with construction projects - Central Denmark Region and North Jutland : Advisors of the framework agreement is carried out in accordance with the Architectural Council / Association of Consulting Engineers Performance Descriptions, Client Consultancy, December 2003.
What does ACE stand for?
ACE stands for Association of Consulting Engineers (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACE
We have 1419 other meanings of ACE in our Acronym Attic
- Association of Childhood Education
- Association of Christian Economists
- Association of Clinical Embryologists
- Association of Club Executives
- Association of Colleges and Employers
- Association of Collegiate Entrepreneurs
- Association of Computer Engineers (various locations)
- Association of Computer Enthusiasts (various locations)
- Association of Conference Executives
- Association of Consulting Engineers
- Association of Cultural Executives (Association des Cadres d'Institutions Culturelles - Canada)
- Assured Computing Environment (VMware)
- Asynchronous Communications Element
- Asynchronous Compute Engine (computer technology)
- Athlete Career and Education (UK and Australia)
- Athlete's Competitive Edge (various organizations)
- Athletic Certified Equipment (Orlando, FL)
- Atlanta Comics Expo (Atlanta, GA)
- Atlanta's Competitive Edge Tennis Academy (Atlanta, GA)
- Atlantic Center for the Environment (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Association of Consulting Engineers, the Civil Engineering Contractors' Association and the Institution of Civil Engineers are joining forces, making a case for Government officials to plan ahead and plough money into preserving the North East's roads, drains and bridges.
It was held under the patronage of the Pakistan Embassy and organised by the Association of Consulting Engineers Pakistan Bahrain.
Brian's qualifications include: European Engineer, Chartered Engineer, Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Building Services, Member Institute of Energy, Fellow of the Association of Consulting Engineers, and BSc (Hons) Environmental Engineer, University of Strathclyde.
Gemma Collins (above), aged 33, of Solihull-based consulting engineers Cameron Taylor Bedford, beat four other shortlisted finalists, selected from the highest ever number of entries ever, to win the accolade from the Association of Consulting Engineers and a cheque for pounds 1,000.
WYOMING Wyoming Association of Consulting Engineers and Surveyors, 523 W.
He has been director of the Association of Consulting Engineers of Canada, director of Bytown Brigantine Incorporated, and co-chair of the National Working Group on International Emissions Trading.
The framework agreement is divided into 3 lots as follows: First Performance Area Schools and leisure consists of: Lot 1A: Schools and leisure - Capital Region and Region Zealand Lot 1B: Schools and leisure - Region of Southern Denmark Lot 1C: Schools and leisure - Central Denmark Region and North Jutland Advisors of the framework agreement is carried out in accordance with the Association of Consulting Engineers / Practising Landscape Architects Council / Danish Architectural Firms: Performance Descriptions, Construction and Planning, April 2006 and according to the Association of Consulting Engineers / Danish Architectural Firms: Performance Descriptions Building and Planning, 2012.