which sponsored the surveys in partnership with the Association of Community Cancer Centers (ACCC), ONS:Edge and the National Lung Cancer Partnership (NLCP).
What does ACCC stand for?
ACCC stands for Association of Community Cancer Centers
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACCC
We have 224 other meanings of ACCC in our Acronym Attic
- Alternate Command and Control Center
- Aluminum Conductor Composite Core (cables)
- American College of Chiropractic Consultants
- American Consumer Credit Counseling, Inc.
- American Council of Competitive Communications
- Anhui Conch Cement Company Ltd. (Hong Kong and China)
- Arab Culture and Community Center
- Area Control Computer Complex
- Arenac County Circuit Court (Michigan)
- Association of Canadian Community Colleges
- Atlantic City Community College
- Atlantic City Convention Center (Atlantic City, NJ)
- Atlantic City Country Club (Atlantic City, NJ)
- Australian Centre for Christianity and Culture (ecumenical center)
- Australian Competition & Consumer Commission
- Austrian Czech Cultural Cooperation (Central European Cultural Cooperation)
- Aichi Center for Climate Change Actions (Japan)
- Air Combat Command Control Aircraft
- Aplasia Cutis Congenita and Coarctation of Aorta
- Association of California Community College Administrators
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Association of Community Cancer Centers has created the Cancer Care Patient Navigation: A Call to Action online resource (www.
Michele Feehily, IntelliDose[R] director of professional services, will moderate a panel of electronic medical record (EMR) champions at the 27th Annual Association of Community Cancer Centers (ACCC) National Oncology Economics Conference in St.
The Association of Community Cancer Centers provides a national forum for addressing issues that affect community cancer programs, such as regulatory and legislative issues, measurements of the quality of care, and clinical research.
Letter signatories include the American Society for Clinical Oncology (ASCO), Community Oncology Alliance (COA), The US Oncology Network, Association of Community Cancer Centers (ACCC), National Coalition for Cancer Survivorship (NCCS), National Patient Advocate Foundation (NPAF), Healthcare Distribution Management Association (HDMA), UPMC Cancer Centers, Amerisource Bergen and McKesson Corporation.
Analyzing Medical Records for the Paralegal, Nursing Law in Connecticut, Fence Creek Publishers Abusive Situations, Refusal of Treatment, and Association of Community Cancer Centers Annual Meeting Legal Issues in Oncology Nursing.
He also served as the Chair, Patient Advocacy Committee, and Co-Chair, Program Committee, of the Association of Community Cancer Centers (ACCC).
Los Angeles-based Aptium Oncology outlines novel strategy for policy makers as healthcare industry grapples with pay for performance compensation structure for oncology services Oncology represents the last frontier for pay for performance advocates LOS ANGELES -- A novel strategy to pay for the costs of cancer care using a pay for performance compensation model, is profiled today in the lead article of the March/April edition of Oncology Issues, the journal of the Association of Community Cancer Centers.